Tuesday 17 December 2013

Recently

Hello, hallo, buenos días, bonjour (I just realised bonjour is literally good day as in bonne jour meaning good day...I am a slow bunny), 좋은하루, guten Tag (for you Angela :-* )
So I am sorry (if anyone is a loyal reader) for neglecting this blog a bit. I have so much plans for it, but not enough time sadly.
Like I have mentioned before I am now in A2 year of a-level and am expecting to go to university next year (I have 5 conditional offerer! I need to maintain grades now). I am doing my Spain Work Experience in Valladolid in the Spanish region of Castile and León next year as well which I am really looking forward to and nervous about at the same time.

I have been resuming some research on North Korea. I am looking at the Juche idea and more into the royal Kim family. In the news recently, it has been mentioned that Jang Sung Thaek, husband to Kim Kyong Hui (who I share my Korean name with) who is sister to the late Kim Jong-Il, father of current leader Kim Jong Un...has been executed for treason. So Kim Jong Un has killed his uncle in other words for trying to betray him and North Korea. I also read that Kim Kyong Hui and Jang Sung Thaek had a daughter who studied abroad in France but then committed suicide after she was requested to return to North Korea and because of her parents insupportableness to her relationship with her boyfriend.

 I have been very lucky to have five different Korean teachers in the space of a year ranging from Sunyeonim (sister-nun in Korean) in year 12 and four Korean students this year. Of course my lovely penpals too.

Anyways, enough of me for now. If anyone speaks another language apart from English, that I have never mentioned on this blog, mention it to me and I might do some research on your country and language :) because apparently I have quite a widespread audience so I'd like to reach anyone who reads in whatever nonsense I write about.

Stay cool!

Shoutout to Lisa쌤 & 우정쌤 who have recently started to view my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment