Saturday 3 May 2014

I need to find an old computer! Pronto!

Haha so I found this recently. It must have been sitting in a drawer for years! I just want to test it out, see what it is like and since it is too old for newer computers I must hunt downnan old one!
On other language news, there is a film 'Spanglish' on my sky recorded list waiting for me to watch. After many years I heard the word 'andale' and realised what it meant. All these years (for some reason) after hearing it in a video game I thought it was 'under-lay'...I am disappointed in my obliviousness. It is exam season so I will probably not post until mid June; I have a lot of exams. Funny, in September 2012 I was definitely not most confident in Spanish a level or even passing, but now I think it is surprisingly my strongest subject (I do not know if that is a good thing for Spanish or if it means my other subjects are really bad). Well, everyone enjoy May...I know I've jumped the gun but May the 4th be with you ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment